Businesses and Corporations
The Kansas City Symphony Business Council
Invest in your Community. Join the many Kansas City-area businesses that are part of the Kansas City Symphony Business Council.
Now is the time to support the community
where your employees and customers live and work.
Benefits of Business Council Membership:
- Network with other Symphony partners, patrons and civic and business leaders
- Entertain clients at special events and concerts in Helzberg Hall
- Market to classical, Pops or Family audiences
- Support Symphony educational programs
- Align your brand through targeted concert sponsorships.
A Symphony Business Council membership begins with a minimum annual pledge of $1,500. For more information on Business Partnerships, benefits and the Symphony Business Council, please contact Mark Laverentz, Manager of Corporate Partnerships at (816) 218-2601.
Symphony Concert Sponsorships
Symphony Sponsorships begin with a minimum annual pledge of $2,500. Benefits include marketing and entertainment options throughout the year in Helzberg Hall.
Your company may choose to select from one or more of the following categories:
The Kansas City Symphony extends its deepest appreciation to the following businesses for their outstanding philanthropic support of the Symphony’s artistic, educational and community programs.