2023/24 Season Sponsorships Now Available!
Support Our Great Community!
The Kansas City Symphony offers many unique ways to reach individuals and families in our great community. There are several opportunities to support the Kansas City Symphony and get recognition from our valued audience members.
Special thanks to our existing Corporate Contributors!
Why Support? Who Benefits?
Enriching Our Region’s Vibrant Cultural Life
- A unique and vibrant arts scene attracts educated, highly-skilled professionals vital to the growth of local businesses and corporations
- Strong performing arts are critical to recruitment and retention of great employees, enhancing the overall quality of life
Welcomes Families and Educate Children
- The Symphony welcomes over 180,000 people from all walks of life to Helzberg Hall each season
- 70,000 people attend free public concerts annually
- 50,000+ children and teachers participate in thoughtfully designed music education programs every year
Generates Significant Economic Impact
- $24 million annual impact on the local economy
- $1.8 million in state and local tax revenue
Extended Community Outreach
- Symphony musicians engage people with great music at more than 120 free programs every year in retirement centers, schools, libraries, prisons, assisted-living facilities, corporations, churches and museums throughout the region
Entertain Clients and Reward Employees
- The Kansas City Symphony’s diverse performances are creative and unique experiences where you can entertain clients, associates and their families
- Acknowledge and reward employees with special VIP treatment at fun and entertaining Symphony concerts