The impact of your support:
- More than 200,000 children and adults attend Symphony programs each year, and over one million experience the Symphony through television and radio broadcasts.
- Low ticket prices and numerous free programs, supported by contributions from our generous donors, keep the Symphony’s transcendent concert experiences accessible to all.
- The Symphony engages more than 50,000 children and adults annually through its extensive array of education programs and concerts.
- Every Memorial Day weekend, more than 50,000 attend the Bank of America Celebration at the Station, presented by your Kansas City Symphony. The performance is broadcast on public television to a regional audience of over1 million people in six states.
- The Symphony collaborates with many of Kansas City’s cultural institutions, including the Lyric Opera of Kansas City, Kansas City Ballet, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, KCPT, UMKC Conservatory of Music and Dance, Youth Symphony of Kansas City, and many others.