Masks are once again required to attend Kansas City Symphony performances at the Kauffman Center, including January 14-16
January 13, 2022
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – January 13, 2022 The Kansas City Symphony, in conjunction with the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, announced today that face masks will once again be required to attend Symphony concerts in Helzberg Hall.
At this time, for all upcoming Kansas City Symphony concerts including January 14-16:
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be admitted. (Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson or other WHO-approved vaccine).
- You must have received your final shot at least 14 days before attending a concert.
- Negative COVID tests will NOT be accepted for anyone of any age.
- You must show your actual vaccination card, or a photo of the card on your phone, along with corresponding photo I.D. upon entry. No exceptions.
- Temporarily, masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose at all times inside the Kauffman Center, except while actively eating or drinking. This policy continues to be evaluated based on local health department and government guidance.
Matthias Pintscher Is Named Fifth Music Director of Kansas City Symphony, Starting 2024–25
Upcoming 2023/24 Season is Michael Stern’s Final Season as Music Director